Dr Hassan is a Consultant Rheumatologist in the NHS with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Dr Hassan's clinical specialites include rheumatological problems including inflammatory arthritis, arthritis, spinal problems, soft tissue rheumatic problems and connective tissue disorders, fibromyalgia syndrome and pain management, day-case procedures including joint and soft tissue injections and epidural injection.
Dr Hassan recently appeared on Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies (September 2011).
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Waji Hassan at Nuffield Health
- Image guided joint injections
- Facet joint injections
Rheumatoid arthritis extra articular manifestations, psoriatic arthritis, inflammatory arthritis, low back pain, neck pain, connective tissue disorders and osteoarthritis.
- Medical Protection Society
- British Society of Rheumatology
- Royal College of Physicians, London
- East Midlands Rheumatology Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Hinckley Hospital
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Rutland Memorial Hospital
- Consultant Rheumatologist, Market Harborough Hospital