Dr Suparna Behura
MBBS, MRCGP, MRCOG, Dip GUM, Certificate in menopause care
Practicing since: 1997
- Wednesday mornings
- Saturday by prior arrangement
Or call us on
Dr Behura is an experienced general practitioner and has special interest in women’s health and menopause care.
She previously trained as a gynaecologist with primary medical training in India and has completed her membership with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology, UK .
Dr Behura is a member of the British Menopause Society and is keen to make a woman’s journey through the menopause easier both physically and psychologically. She has experience in all aspects of women’s health in general practice.
As a GP trainer and educator, Dr Behura believes information and knowledge is key to a well woman’s health.
- Contraception including coils, implants and injections, removals and insertions
- All aspects of peri menopause and post menopausal care including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- HRT including testosterone supplementation
- Weight management in the menopause
English, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Urdu
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Suparna Behura at Nuffield Health
- Hormonal coil
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
Locations Dr Suparna Behura works with
- British Menopause Society
Other posts held
- General Practitioner, partner and trainer at Castle Medical Centre
Dr Suparna Behura does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Suparna Behura does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Suparna Behura does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.