Dr Stephen Westgarth
MBBS, MRCPsych, PgDipCBT
GMC number: 4024521
Practicing since: 1993
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Tuesday 13:00 - 17:30
Or call us on
ADHD, anorexia, autism, behavioural disorders, bulimia, CBT, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, elective mutism, emetophobia, generalised anxiety disorder, health anxiety, headache, insomnia, OCD, panic, phobias, social phobia, tic disorders.
I am an expert media spokesperson for the royal college of psychiatrists.
Fly fishing and the outdoors.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Stephen Westgarth at Nuffield Health
- Drug and medication monitoring
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Locations Dr Stephen Westgarth works with
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Other posts held
- Full time in Private Practice
Insurers Dr Stephen Westgarth works with
Dr Stephen Westgarth works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.