ADHD, anorexia, autism, behavioural disorders, bulimia, CBT, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, elective mutism, emetophobia, generalised anxiety disorder, health anxiety, headache, insomnia, OCD, panic, phobias, social phobia, tic disorders.
I am an expert media spokesperson for the royal college of psychiatrists.
Fly fishing and the outdoors.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Stephen Westgarth at Nuffield Health
- Aspects of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Drug and medication monitoring
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists
- Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Other post held
- Full time in Private Practice
Insurers Dr Stephen Westgarth works with
Dr Stephen Westgarth works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Stephen Westgarth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.