Dr Panchal is an experienced clinician, and specialises in autoimmune and inflammatory conditions. In her daily interactions with patients grappling with the challenges of these potentially chronic illnesses, she witnesses the significant suffering and disease that they endure.
Within her clinical practice, Dr Panchal places a profound emphasis on holistic patient care, aspiring to empower and educate her patients to actively engage in their journey towards optimal health. She recognises the pivotal role that lifestyle factors, such as nutrition, exercise, and rest, play in the management of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions. Her approach seamlessly integrates modern evidence-based medicine with holistic healing methods.
Dr Panchal brings her wealth of knowledge and heightened awareness to her patients, fostering a collaborative partnership with each individual to collectively work towards the shared goal of health and vitality. She understands that each person's path to well-being is unique and, as such, tailors her approach with a keen eye for personalisation.
Creating a supportive and compassionate environment, Dr Panchal ensures that your voice is heard and respected. Her comprehensive evaluation leads to a meticulously crafted management plan that is specifically tailored to your individual needs. Moreover, she places great importance not only on your physical well-being but also on your emotional and mental health, ensuring an all-inclusive approach to your care.
Dr. Panchal offers a comprehensive evaluation and treatment for a broad spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Inflammatory arthritis, encompassing conditions such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, Seronegative arthritis, and Spondyloarthropathies, including Ankylosing spondylitis
- Management of degenerative joint diseases, including Osteoarthritis
- Osteoporosis care
- Treatment for metabolic bone diseases like Paget's disease
- Management of soft tissue presentations, such as Bursitis and Tendonitis
- Care for crystal arthritis, including Gout and Pseudogout/CPPD
- Comprehensive attention to connective tissue diseases
- A broad range of joint and soft tissue injections.
Dr Panchal's journey to becoming an expert in her field involved training across the North West and the Midlands, culminating in her postgraduate training in Rheumatology and General Internal Medicine. Her commitment to enhancing healthcare is underscored by her attainment of a Master's degree in Medical Leadership.
Dr. Panchal firmly believes that a healthy, vibrant, and fulfilling life is attainable through a holistic approach that harmoniously combines modern evidence-based medicine, holistic practices, and integrative healthcare strategies.
Dr Panchal does not see any patients under the age of 18 in her private practice.
Dr Panchal has many interests outside medicine including property investing, business, self-development, and travel.
Dr Panchal has an active interest in medical research and her interests include rheumatic disease in pregnancy and seronegative inflammatory arthritis.
- Royal College of Physicians London
- British Society for Rheumatology
- European Union League Against Rheumatism
- Midlands Rheumatology Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Rheumatologist at the South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Deputy Registrar, Royal College of Physicians London
Insurers Dr Sonia Panchal works with
Dr Sonia Panchal works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Police Mutual
Dr Sonia Panchal does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sonia Panchal does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sonia Panchal does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.