Dr Hvidsten is a child and adolescent psychiatrist with over 10 years experience at consultant level, both in the NHS and independent sector. She is able to diagnose and manage autism, ADHD, depression, Tourette’s and chronic pain conditions. She is dual trained in both paediatrics and psychiatry and so takes a particular interest in complex cases where there are both physical and mental health issues.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sasha Hvidsten at Nuffield Health
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Pain clinic
- Member of the royal college of paediatrics and child health
- Member of the royal college of psychiatrists
- Cardiff university bond solon Expert witness member
Other posts held
- Child and Adolescent Consultant Psychiatrist, Worcester community CAMHS (Child and adolescent mental health)
Insurers Dr Sasha Hvidsten works with
Dr Sasha Hvidsten works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Sasha Hvidsten does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sasha Hvidsten does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sasha Hvidsten does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.