Dr Sen has been working as a consultant for over 7 years. His specialist interests include therapeutic endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, dyspepsia, common liver disorders.
He recently received accreditation as a bowel cancer screening practitioner/colonoscopist.
- Hepatology and Endoscopy, with professional interests in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Bowel Cancer Screening.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sandip Sen at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
Currently principle investigator for "topic" trial, looking at post operative prophylaxis with either 6-MP or placebo in Crohn's Disease.
- Royal College of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Insurers Dr Sandip Sen works with
Dr Sandip Sen works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Universal Provident
Dr Sandip Sen does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sandip Sen does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sandip Sen does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.