Dr Saad Al-Khalaf
FRCPsych, DPM, DIPsych&N
GMC number: 2765206
Practicing since: 1971
Old Age Psychiatry, General Psychiatry
- Tuesday and Thursday - weekly
Or call us on
Dr Al-Khalaf is a dual registered consultant in both adults and older adults psychiatry. He has special interest in memory impairment and mood disorder. He also treats enduring mental illness. He is recognised as an expert in mental capacity assessment.
- Anxiety neurosis
- Obsessional compulsive disorder
- Traumas related to major traumatic life events.
- Mood disorder
Psychiatry in general
Older adults including memory impairment
Music, sport and reading
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Saad Al-Khalaf at Nuffield Health
- Dementia and delirium screening
Locations Dr Saad Al-Khalaf works with
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Medical Defence Union
- Various bodies as a panel member
Other posts held
- Full time independent psychiatrist
Dr Saad Al-Khalaf does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Saad Al-Khalaf does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Saad Al-Khalaf does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.