Dr Chelliah's work at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital can be divided broadly into 2 categories categories: General cardiology and advanced echocardiography.
echocardiogram, 3D echo, contrast echo, strain analysis echo and cardiac device optimization echo. This includes the assessment for coronary artery disease, structural cardiac problems and also valve disease assessment and follow-up. He can therefore look after patients with ischaemic heart disease, valve disease, cardiomyopathy and heart failure and provide expert advice to referring clinicians.
Dr Chelliah is fully accredited by the British Society of Echocardiography and has also passed the American Society of Echocardiography exam.
English, Tamil, Malay
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Rajesh Chelliah at Nuffield Health
- Assessment of all Aspects of Cardiology
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Cardiac clinical pharmacology
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Cardiovascular Society
- European Society of Cardiology
Other post held
- Lead for Acute Cardiology at Glenfield Hospital
- Head of Cardiology Clinical Decisions Unit at Glenfield Hospital
- Lead Cardiologist for the regional NHS cardiac lead/device extraction programme
Insurers Dr Rajesh Chelliah works with
Dr Rajesh Chelliah works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa Global
- Bupa On Demand
- Cigna International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Healix Healthcare
- Healthcare RM
- Medical Care Direct
- Police Mutual
- Standard Life
- Tesco Bank
- The Exeter Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Rajesh Chelliah does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rajesh Chelliah does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rajesh Chelliah does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.