Advanced endoscopy, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, ERCP.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Mumtaz Hayat at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Urea Breath Test 13C
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Gastroenterology
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist and Physician, North Tyneside District General Hospital
Dr Mumtaz Hayat does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Mumtaz Hayat does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Mumtaz Hayat holds the following paid advisory role(s) either at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health:
Dr Mumtaz Hayat is paid £4000 per annum for providing endoscopy advisory services to the hospital.