Dr. Rabie began working for the NHS as an anaesthetist in 2010. He joined National Anaesthetic Training in 2015. Since the early years of his Anaesthetic Training, he has expressed interest in acute and chronic pain management. He completed a formal dual training programme in Anaesthetics and Pain Management in 2020. He obtained fellowship qualifications for both the Royal College of Anaesthetists (2014) and the Faculty of Pain Medicine (2019).
He has taken a substantive post in Anaesthetics and Pain Management at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham in 2020. In his pain clinic, he reviews a broad range of spinal and musculoskeletal pain conditions. He offers individualised pain management plans to his patients in the form of rehabilitation and/or pain injection techniques.
He is particularly interested in promoting both physical and functional wellbeing in his patients according to the modern Biopsychosocial Approach to Pain Management.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Mohamed Rabie at Nuffield Health
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Image guided joint injections
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- The Faculty of Pain Medicine (FFPMRCA)
- The Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA)
Other posts held
- Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Management at The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham
Insurers Dr Mohamed Rabie works with
Dr Mohamed Rabie works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)