Dr Gunning is experienced in the following:
- Interventional cardiology including standard percutaneus intervention
- Pressure wires
- Permanent cardiac pacemaker insertion
- General clinical cardiology
He also has an additional interest in Nuclear Cardiology.
Dr Gunning's special interests are in: Complex Coronary Intervention, Renal Disease and Hypertrophioc Cardiomyopathy.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Mark Gunning at Nuffield Health
- Interventional cardiology
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- Member of British Cardiovascular Society
- Member of British Coronary Intervention Society
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Insurers Dr Mark Gunning works with
Dr Mark Gunning works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
Dr Mark Gunning does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Mark Gunning does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Mark Gunning does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.