- Specialities Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology
- Telephone 07932 798812
- Year of first qualification 1992
- Email email@example.com
English, German, French, Spanish
- GMC Number 4089195
- Fax 01244 677985
Mr Auth is an expert for the following areas:
- bowel disease,
- enteral and parenteral nutrition,
- motility disorders,
- gastro-oesophageal reflux disease,
- food allergies (milk allergy) and intolerances,
- acute and chronic inflammation (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis) and infections of the digestive system,
- coeliac disease,
- liver and gallbladder disease,
- rectal bleeding,
- faecal incontinence,
- chronic constipation,
- eosinophilic oesophagitis.
He has large experience in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, and interventional endoscopy, PEG insertions, and polypectomy.
He also has experience in abdominal ultrasound interpretations, breath tests, and reflux investigation.
- Monday 14:30 - 17:30 (3x a month)
- Consultant in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool.
- Food allergy and food intolerance,
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux,
- Coeliac Disease,
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Chronic Diarrhoea,
- Eosinophilic Oesophagitis,
- Liver and Bile Duct Disease,
- Bowel Polyps
Chair for the British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology to maintain and improve the quality of care for children with gastroenterological conditions and their families.
Music, sport, comedy, promoting health and wellbeing for children.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Coeliac UK
- European Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- German Society of Gastroenterology, Hepeatology and Nutrition
Publications on the following:
- chronic diarrhoea,
- ulcerative colitis,
- eosinophilic oesophagitis,
- non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and obesity,
- biliary atresia,
- liver failure,
- coeliac disease,
- gastro-oesophageal reflux,
- intestinal bleeding,
- polyp syndromes.
DeclarationDr Marcus Auth works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Marcus Auth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Marcus Auth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Marcus Auth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.