Dr Sinha works as a Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at King’s College Hospital, London.
He has trained in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia at King’s College Hospital and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital. He was awarded Fellowship in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine from Dublin and London. His practice is evidence-based, and he can provide diagnostic, imaging and different treatment options to patients suffering from chronic pain. He promotes the involvement of the multidisciplinary team to manage complex chronic pain problems.
His area of expertise includes Ultrasound and fluoroscopy-guided Pain procedures. He teaches medical students, Anaesthesia and Advanced Pain trainees. He has presented papers nationally and internationally.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Arm pain
- Orofacial pain
- Shoulder pain
- Chest pain
- Hip and Knee pain
- Abdominal pain Pelvic pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Postherpetic neuralgia
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Chronic post-surgical pain
- Radiofrequency treatment.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Manojit Sinha at Nuffield Health
- Spinal anaesthetic
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Faculty of Pain Medicine, RCOA
- British Pain Society
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- College of Anaesthetists of Ireland
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- General Medical Council
Other posts held
- Consultant Pain Specialist, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust