Dr Ken Laji
MB BS, FRCP (UK)
GMC number: 4271196
Practicing since: 1990
General (internal) Medicine, Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus
- Weekly Tuesday 14:30 to 20:00
Or call us on
Dr Laji's clinic offers a responsive and efficient service in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of endocrine conditions, including those of pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands.
He has a special interest in categorising diabetes appropriately leading to logical treatment selection based on physiological dysfunction.
A wide range of biochemical and imaging investigations are available on multiple sites, including endocrine dynamic function testing, specialised imaging and other diagnostic facilities.
Diabetes, pituitary, thyroid and parathyroid, adrenal and sex hormone dysfunctions.
Computing, photography, art, design and flying.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ken Laji at Nuffield Health
Locations Dr Ken Laji works with
- Laji K, Wilkinson, P, Ranjadayalan K, Vaishnav S, Stevenson R, Timmis A. Infarctino-free Survival in Unstable Angina: long-term follow-up of 544 patients. Oral communication, BCS Annual Meeting May 1994.
- Kumar J, Laji K, Page M. Use of GnRH analogue (Goserelin) implant in the treatment of PCOS. BES, Belfast.2001.
- Murugasu G, Laji K, Gupta A, Ajatta F, Sastry D. Driving Patterns in Parkinson's disease. BGS, Cardiff.2001.
- Laji K, Page M, Martin J. Bone mineral density in a local cohort with primary hyperparathyiodism. Best Poster, RGH research day Oct 2001.
- Cohen H, Rhys-Dillon CCG, Laji K, Martin JC Morgan J, Rajan KT. The effect of intravenous pamidronate on bone mineral density in patients with refractory osteoporosis. International Meeting of Rheumatology, Glasgow. 2001.
- Dugal T, Laji K. Adrenal Rest Tissue in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Poster, BES, Meeting 2006.
- Theofonyonis P, Bosman D, Laji K. Erythropoetin as an Ajunct in the Management of Diabetes Complications. ABCD Spring Meeting 2006.Theofonyonis P, Bosman D, Laji K. Cinacalcet in the Management of Parathyriod Cancer, BES Meeting Spring 2007.
- British Medical Association
- Endocrine Society (UK)
Other posts held
- Consultant Endocrinologist, St Richard's Hospital
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Insurers Dr Ken Laji works with
Dr Ken Laji works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Ken Laji does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ken Laji does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ken Laji does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.