Dr Potter was appointed consultant radiologist at Royal Surrey County Hospital in 2007. She is the lead radiologist for the regional head and neck multidisciplinary team (MDT), the regional anal MDT and the local colorectal MDT. She is the joint lead radiologist for the regional bowel cancer screening programme.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Kate Potter at Nuffield Health
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- Image guided aspiration and biopsy
- Local anaesthetic
- Specialist abdominal radiology
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- British Society of Head &
- Neck Imaging
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology
Other post held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Dr Kate Potter works with
Dr Kate Potter works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Kate Potter does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Kate Potter does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Kate Potter does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.