Dr Jon Goulding is a friendly, enthusiastic consultant, passionate about the speciality of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients and GPs. He trained at Edinburgh and Oxford Universities and completed specialist dermatology training in several departments in the West Midlands and London. Dr Goulding has published widely in the medical literature, and has received a number of prizes, including the Canadian Dermatology Association Trophy in 2010.
Dr Goulding cares for patients with the full range of skin problems but has specialist expertise in inflammatory skin disorders (such as psoriasis, eczema and acne), psychodermatology, and male genital skin disease.
A comprehensive patient privacy notice is available from Dr Goulding on request.
Dermatology, moles and skin
- Inflammatory skin disease (psoriasis, eczema, acne etc)
- Male genital dermatology
- Medical education
Cricket, rugby union, tennis, table-tennis, skiing, music, reading, hill-walking, gardening, travel.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Jon Goulding at Nuffield Health
- Skin surgery
- Itching (Pruritus) Assessment
- Skin assessment clinic
- Dermatological surgery
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Mole assessment
- Excision of skin lesion
- Royal College of Physicians, London
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Medical Dermatology
- British Society for Male Genital Dermatology
- Psychodermatology UK
- European Society for Dermatology and Psychiatry
- Midlands Dermatological Society
- Dermatology Teachers Group
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trials Network
Other post held
- Consultant Dermatologist, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals)
Insurers Dr Jon Goulding works with
Dr Jon Goulding works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Jon Goulding does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Jon Goulding does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Jon Goulding does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.