Dr Wong is a specialist in general gastroenterology, liver disease and endoscopy.
Dr Wong provides upper and lower gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (OGD/ gastroscopy, colonoscopy) for investigations of anaemia, abdominal pain, indigestion or acid reflux, change in bowel habit and suspected GI cancer.
He also undertakes advanced endoscopic procedures including ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), EUS (endoscopic ultrasound), endoscopic dilation and stenting.
- Monday evening
- Other times by appointment
- Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- European Association for the Study of the Liver
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Dr John Wong does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Wong does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Wong does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.