Dr Greene trained in Neurology in Glasgow, Cambridge, London and Edinburgh, and became Consultant Neurologist at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in 1999. He carries out out-patient work and does ward consults and acute neurology receiving at QEUH. As a general neurologist, he deals with all aspects of neurology, but has sub-specialty expertise in epilepsy and blackouts, and also in memory disorders and the dementias.
- Epilepsy, blackouts and other episodes of altered consciousness
- Memory disorders, and dementias
- Music (jazz, soul, hip-hop)
- MD research degree in Alzheimer disease
- Thirty peer-reviewed papers in the dementias, epilepsy and other aspects of neurology
- Chief editor of textbook “Neurology; a problem-oriented approach”
- Four book chapters on memory disorders
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Association of British Neurologists
- British Neuropsychiatry Association
- International League against Epilepsy
Other post held
- Consultant Neurologist, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow
Insurers Dr John Davidson Webster Greene works with
Dr John Davidson Webster Greene works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
Dr John Davidson Webster Greene does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr John Davidson Webster Greene does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr John Davidson Webster Greene does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.