Dr Francis is a Consultant Rheumatologist and Head of Service for Rheumatology at Leicester Royal Infirmary and has a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Dr Francis treats all general rheumatological problems including osteoporosis, metabolic bone diseases, gout, crystal arthritis, back pain, neck pain, inflammatory arthritis and performs joint and soft tissue epidural injections.
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society for Rheumatology
- National Osteoporosis Society
- Midland Rheumatology Society
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Rheumatologist and Head of Service at Leicester Royal Infirmary