Consultant in Pain Management and Anaesthetics, and Specialty Lead for Pain at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Facet joint denervation
- Sacroiliac joint denervation
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ian Hart at Nuffield Health
- Trigger Point Injections
- Chemical Sympathectomy
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Facet joint injections
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Nerve blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Faculty of Pain Medicine of Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
Other post held
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Ian Hart does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ian Hart does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ian Hart does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.