Consultant in Pain Management and Anaesthetics, and Specialty Lead for Pain at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Facet joint denervation
- Sacroiliac joint denervation
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ian Hart at Nuffield Health
- Chemical Sympathectomy
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Facet joint injections
- Nerve blocks
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Faculty of Pain Medicine of Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Pain Society
Other posts held
- Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Ian Hart does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ian Hart does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ian Hart does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.