Dr Harjeev Rai is an experienced General Practitioner who is based in London. He is also an Occupational Health specialist who specialises in helping companies manage sickness absence as well has taking on complex referrals. He looks after companies nationally.
He is passionate about delivering a high quality service. This is reflected on the types of clients he has nationally.
Dr Harjeev Rai is also a seminar lead at the University of Cambridge.
- General Practice
- Cardiology and heart disease screening
- Occupational Health
- Medical Officer for Schools Association
- Medical education
- Cortisone joint injections
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Medical Officer of Schools Association
Other posts held
- GP Partner, Bridge Cottage Surgery, 41 High Street, Welwyn, Herts, AL6 9EF
Dr Harjeev Rai does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Harjeev Rai does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Harjeev Rai does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.