Mr Hany Etebia is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Glasgow Royal Infirmary. He also holds the position of Cardiologiy Department Associate Medical Director at the University of Glasgow. Mr Etebia qualified in 1979. He then specialised in intervential cardiology and still holds a strong interest in the subject.
Ischaemic heart disease and interventional management of late coronary syndrome.
English, French, Arabic
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Hany Eteiba at Nuffield Health
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American Society of Coronary Angiography and Intervention
- British Cardiac Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- Scottish Cardiac Society
- Scottish Society of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Dr Hany Eteiba does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Hany Eteiba does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Hany Eteiba does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.