Dr Robins has experience in all aspects of Gastroenterology including Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Nutrition and Liver Disease. He as worked in a Liver Transplant unit. Dr Robins has a particular interest in Coelic Disease. He can undertake Diagnostic and Therapeutic Gastroscopy, Flexible Signoidoscopy and Colonoscopy.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Coeliac Disease, Liver Disease, Functional Bowel Disease
Running, keeping bees, keeping pigs
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Gerry Robins at Nuffield Health
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
Publications regarding Coeliac Disease, Cancer, Helicobacter, Nutrition, Obesity and Diarrhoea. Over 30 presentations to National and International Scientific meetings.
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- British Association of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Coeliac UK
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, York Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, Hull/York Medical School
Dr Gerry Robins does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Gerry Robins does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Gerry Robins does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.