- Specialities Gastroenterology, General (Internal) Medicine, General Medicine
- Telephone 01277 695 695
- Year of first qualification 1996
- Email Brentwood.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4305307
- Fax 01277 261924
Dr Denis Lindo is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at the Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, specialising in Inflammatory bowel disease, Endoscopy, Pancreatic disease, and Barrett’s oesophagus.
Dr Lindo graduated from the Royal London and St Bartholomew's hospital in 1996 having trained there and in other hospitals in the region including UCLH and the Royal Free hospital.
Following undergraduate training Dr Lindo completed his specialist education in gastroenterology training at local DGHs and UCLH/Royal Free teaching hospitals.
Dr Lindo is currently a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Basildon Hospital having been appointed in 2009.
Dr Lindo is interested in and has experience in a wide range of gastrointestinal disorders, and is a colonoscopist on the national Bowel Cancer Screening Programme - which requires a higher than normal endoscopic standard to be maintained.
- 1st, 3rd and 5th Thursday from 18:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Gastroenterologist at Basildon Hospital, Basildon & Thurrock University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Endoscopy including gastroscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP
- Bowel cancer screening
- Inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreas and gallbladder/gallstone disease
- Barrett's oesophagus
- Dyspepsia, heartburn and peptic ulcers
- Diarrhoea, constipation and rectal bleeding
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
DeclarationDr Denis Lindo works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
Dr Denis Lindo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Denis Lindo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Denis Lindo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.