- All aspects of orthopaedic, rheumatology
- Sports imaging and spinal imaging, including applications of magnetic resonance imaging
- Computed tomography and ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal interventional radiology including joint, soft tissue and spinal injections
David is married with 3 children. He is a keen cyclist and snowboarder when he is not entertaining his family.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr David Yu at Nuffield Health
- Interventional radiology
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Pain clinic
- Image guided joint injections
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- MSK Ultrasound
Publication of peer-reviewed articles on imaging of the shoulder and sports imaging.
- Basic Surgical Training: Hammersmith and Charing Cross Hospitals, London. Acquiring membership of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Radiology Specialist Training: Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
- Fellowship: Southmead and Frenchay Hospitals, North Bristol
Dr David Yu does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr David Yu does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr David Yu does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.