Treatments and tests offered by Dr Conrad Murphy at Nuffield Health
- Event monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
A selection of research papers includes:
- "Assessment of mode switching DDDR pacing verus VVIR pacing in patients."; 1997.
- "Electrical alternans and onset pulsus alternans during regional ischaemia in the anaethetised pig heart."; 1996.
- "The cycle length dependence of the electrophsiological effects of increased load on the myocardium."; 1996.
- "Load induced period doubling bifurcations in the anaesthetised pig heart."; 1995.
- British Cardiac Society
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, St Richard's Hospital, Chaleybeat Southampton
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Dr Conrad Murphy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Conrad Murphy has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Dr Murphy owns 100% of an Echocardiogram machine which is located at Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital during Dr Murphy’s clinics.
Dr Conrad Murphy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.