Dr Caitlin Imray studied medicine at the University of Sheffield where she completed her foundation training before moving to Leeds to train as a General Practitioner.
Dr Imray has since returned to Warwickshire, where she grew up and works as an NHS GP in Leamington Spa.
Her main clinical interests are in Women’s Health; she has attained diplomas from both the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health She is competent in fitting and removing contraceptive coils and implants.
Dr Imray is a Member of the British Menopause Society and has undertaken additional training in Menopause Care, and is currently working towards attaining the advanced certificate in Specialist Menopause Care.
- General Practice, including treatment of general practice problems including babies and children
- Women's Health, particularly Menopause Care
- Sexual and Reproductive Health.
When Dr Imray is not working, she enjoys travelling, spending time with friends and family and experimenting in the kitchen!
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Caitlin Imray at Nuffield Health
- Hormonal coil
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Family Planning
- PMS clinic
- Diplomate of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Dipolate of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Member of the British Menopause Society
Other posts held
- General Practitioner, Croft Medical Centre
Dr Caitlin Imray does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Caitlin Imray does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Caitlin Imray does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.