Dr Babu Kunadian is a Consultant General and Interventional Cardiologist at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester.
Dr Kunadian has a sub-speciality interest in interventional cardiology based at the Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital as well as the Countess of Chester Hospital. He was appointed in April 2013 and has experience in all areas of cardiology.
Dr Kunadian trained on the Mersey Cardiology Programme following the completion of his research doctorate in Newcastle University. He had cardiology training in London Chest Hospital and Northern Deanery and has done an Interventional Cardiology PCI Fellowship at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, in Canada (2012-2013).
Dr Babu Kunadian also has an interest in the following areas:
- General adult cardiology
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Heart valve disease
- Coronary angioplasty and stenting
- Coronary angiography
- Stress Echocardiography
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Babu Kunadian at Nuffield Health
- Artery Assessment
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (TTE)
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
- Clinical database design and registry studies
- Outcomes analysis
- Multiple publications in leading cardiovascular journals
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
Other post held
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
- Countess of Chester Hospital
Insurers Dr Babu Kunadian works with
Dr Babu Kunadian works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
Dr Babu Kunadian does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Babu Kunadian does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Babu Kunadian does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.