Having obtained MRCP, Dr Hatrick started his radiological training at Guys and St Thomas Hospital with specialist fellowship training at the University of Toronto in interventional radiology and associated abdominal imaging. He continued his fellowship training at Guys and St Thomas and Great Ormond Street prior to being appointed consultant radiologist at Frimley Park Hospital in 2000.
- Hepato biliary imaging and intervention
- Vascular imaging and intervention
- Interventional radiology
- Abdominal imaging (USS, MRI and CT) and cardiac CT scanning
- Spinal imaging and intervention (including nerve root blocks)
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
Other post held
- Consultant Radiologist, Frimley Park Hospital NHS Trust
- Consultant Radiologist, Royal Surrey Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Andrew Hatrick works with
Dr Andrew Hatrick works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Andrew Hatrick does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Andrew Hatrick does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Andrew Hatrick does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.