Mr Horton trained in cross sectional and interventional radiology. He has particular interests in uroradiology and interventional radiology including all image guided procedures, and venous access. He is also the regional lead radiologist for malignant melanoma.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Alex Horton at Nuffield Health
- Aortic stent grafts
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Interventional radiology
- Gastrointestinal radiology
- Barium Meal or Enema
- AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm)
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Image guided aspiration and biopsy
- Image guided joint injections
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- Radiological Society of North America.
Other posts held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Dr Alex Horton works with
Dr Alex Horton works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Alex Horton does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Alex Horton does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Alex Horton does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.