Dr Ajeet Maan
MBChB (Edin), MRCP (UK)
GMC number: 6151142
Practicing since: 2007
Or call us on
Dr Maan is a UK trained consultant dermatologist who is on the GMC specialist register. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Edinburgh Medical School in 2007. She completed her general medical training and speciality training in the West Of Scotland. In 2019 Dr Maan was appointed as a Consultant Dermatologist and is currently based at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Dr Maan has a general interest in general dermatology, skin cancer and cosmetic dermatology.
- Skin Rashes
- Skin Surgery (excision, curettage or shave).
- Skin pigmentation
- Mole and skin lesion removal
- Skin tag removal
- Anti-wrinkle reduction with botulinum toxin
- Dermal fillers
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Ajeet Maan at Nuffield Health
- Skin surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Mole mapping
- Mole assessment
- Dermal fillers
Locations Dr Ajeet Maan works with
- British Association of Dermatologist
- Scottish Dermatological Society
- Royal College of Physicians London
Other posts held
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- British Medical Laser Association
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Insurers Dr Ajeet Maan works with
Dr Ajeet Maan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Ajeet Maan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ajeet Maan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ajeet Maan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.