Dr Stone's specialities include general gastroenerology and hepatology problems, functional and inflammatory bowel disease, therapeutic endoscopy and colonoscopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adam Stone at Nuffield Health
- Glucose breath test
- Urea Breath Test 13C
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatogram (or ERCP)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Reflux surgery
Research interests include all aspects of gastroenterology and hepatology, therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy. A selection of research papers includes:
- "The association between ischaemic heart disease and virulent strains of Helicobactor pylori."; 2000.
- "Antibiotics against Chlamydia pneumoniae and Helicobactor pylori reduce further cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndromes."; 2001.
- "The South Thames Trial of Antibiotics in Myocardial Infarction and Unstable Angina (STAMINA Trial)."; 2001.
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, St Richard's Hospital, Chichester
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Insurers Dr Adam Stone works with
Dr Adam Stone works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Dr Adam Stone does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adam Stone does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adam Stone does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.