Private GP Service at West End Medical Centre
Struggling to schedule a visit to your GP? At West End Medical Centre, there's no waiting for appointments, prescriptions, or referrals.
Book a GP appointment
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
Each GP appointment is 15 minutes and currently available Monday - Friday 09:15 – 17:15 (not available between 13:15 – 14:15)
Please give us a call and speak to a friendly member of the team who can help you book an appointment at a time that suits you. Private GP services are also available at several other Nuffield Health sites in London.
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
Conditions and treatments
- GP consultations of 15 minutes
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Sexual health checks
- Cervical screening
- Ear syringing
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Simple wound dressing
- Sports Medicine certificate - Please make enquires beforehand by sending us the required certificate and we will do our best to complete most
- Flu vaccination clinics.
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Issue of Sick certificates
- Chronic condition monitoring and repeat medications, this is best done with your regular NHS GP Practice
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service.