Nuffield Health Tees Hospital has established itself as one of the leading providers of healthcare in Teesside, serving patients from Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas since 1981. We also attract a number of patients from further afield, including York and Cumbria area.
Our friendly, well equipped hospital has built a reputation for its outstanding levels of patient care and along with its infection-free environment, has made us Teesside's leading private hospital.
- Private en-suite bedrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Free on-site car parking
- Flexible visiting hours
- 8 consulting rooms including dedicated ophthalmic room & hearing booth
- 3 theatres including endoscopy suite
- Medical and surgical treatment from local consultants
- Matron-led care
- Diagnostic imaging including MRI, mammography and ultrasound
- Nurse-led pre-assessment clinic
- Physiotherapy department
- On-site pharmacy and pathology service
- Freshly prepared meals
- Cataract surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- ENT including sinus & snoring clinics
- Orthopaedic surgery (upper & lower limb)
- Spinal unit
- Varicose vein treatments
- Women’s and men’s health
Junction Road, Norton, Stockton on Tees, TS20 1PX
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.