Plymouth Hospital has an excellent reputation for clinical care, expertise and efficient, highly trained, professional staff. The nursing team are available 24hrs a day and you will always be involved as much as possible in the planning of your care.
We take great pride in maintaining your privacy and dignity at all times, ensuring you are as comfortable and relaxed as possible throughout your stay.
- 35 private en-suite rooms
- 4 bed recovery ward
- 2 Operating theatres with Howarth Exflow system
- High definition digital theatre
- Minor operating unit
- Imaging Department with mobile MRI & CT
- Free parking
- Diagnostic scanning
- Recovery+ programme (includes gym membership)
- 12 Consulting rooms
- Ophthalmic suite
- Australian, New Zealand & Canada Visa Services
- Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BG
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Rugby player Ian struggled to even walk after a historical injury reared its head. But his recovery would help turn his lifestyle around.