Oxford, The Manor Hospital
Welcome to Nuffield Health, The Manor Hospital, Oxford located in Headington, to the east of Oxford City centre. The Manor Hospital is one of the most modern and technologically advanced private hospitals in the UK.
We have invested heavily in state of the art technology scanners and equipment to support the wide range of specialist services we offer. With 25 consulting rooms, six main theatres / two minor theatres, and - unusually for a private hospital - a seven-bed intensive care unit, we are able to ensure that you receive the best possible care while you are with us.
Our expert consultants and dedicated support staff take great pride in providing the finest medical care for all our patients in a clean and comfortable hospital setting.
- 6 high specification surgical theatres
- 64 private en-suite bedrooms
- 7 bed ITU
- 2 minor procedure suites for day case and outpatient surgery
- Oncology suite providing inpatient and outpatient care
- Balcony café
- Free underground car park
- Over 300 qualified consultants lead our medical and surgical services
- Matron led care
- Radiology unit including: mammography, ultrasound, MRI & CT scans
- On-site registered pharmacy, pathology & physiotherapy
- Private GP service
- Health assessments
- 24 hour ECG analysis
- Cardiology, cardiac & thoracic surgery
- Neurosurgery & complex orthopaedics
- Women's & men's health
- Weight loss
- Ear nose & throat
Beech Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7RP
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.