Our expert physiotherapist based at Barrow-in-Furness Fitness & Wellbeing Gym is an experienced clinician, a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and is registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the safe hands of a physiotherapy expert.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Our Physiotherapy team are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments tailored to your exact needs. Your Physio will look at your medical history and carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Barrow receive a 20% discount off the cost of their treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- All of our physiotherapists are trained to a very high standard, are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and registered with the Health Professions Council
- When you are treated at a Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we will be able to utilise the gym facilities, where required
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurer.
Hollywood Park - Unit C, Hindpool Road, Barrow-In-Furness, LA14 1YE