Nuffield Health Website Terms & Conditions
This page contains information regarding terms and conditions for the use of Nuffield Health' website.
- Legal notice and disclaimer
- Data Protection
- Nuffield Health Blog
Information about Nuffield Health and Relevant Terms
This website is provided and operated by Nuffield Health a Registered Charity Number: 205533 (England & Wales), a Charity Registered in Scotland Number: SC041793 and a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England Number 576970 and whose registered office is at Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom,Surrey, KT18 5AL.
If you have any questions regarding this website, our operations or products and services then please contact us at:
References to “website”, “site”, “App” or Application” means the Nuffield Health website, and all products and services and associated websites and terms which are a part of or can be accessed via this website.
Accessing Our Site
Access to this Nuffield Health website is permitted and licensed subject to the terms set out below, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, Nuffield Health may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, or limit access to users who have registered with us.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to any products or services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Legal notice and disclaimer:
- Nuffield Health provides a variety of Health and Fitness products and services which can be accessed through this website. By accessing any part of the website, or by submitting data online to us (Nuffield Health), you accept this legal notice in full and agree to comply and remain bound by these Terms. If you do disagree or do not accept compliance with these legal terms in full, you must leave the website nuffieldhealth.com or any microsite, subdomain or other website address operated by us, immediately and must not submit any data to us online.
- We, Nuffield Health, may review and change this legal notice at any time by updating this web page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain parts of this legal notice may be superseded at any time by expressly designated legal notices or terms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Nuffield Health makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. Nuffield Health has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy or applicability of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- From time to time you may see information or references to medical or health information and services. Information contained in this website is for information purposes only and is no substitute for proper medical diagnosis or treatment and you should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns relating to your health or in connection with any medical condition.
- Nuffield Health shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment, whether by medical practitioners or nursing staff.
- Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Nuffield Health ("third parties") and this website will provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations, both within the UK and elsewhere. To the full extent permissible by law, Nuffield Health disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or any failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Nuffield Health or any of its employees, agents or licensees.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either email the Marketing Department or write to:
Head of Digital Marketing
All images used within the Nuffield Health website are copyright © Nuffield Health or used under license.
Your calls to Nuffield Health may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Nuffield Health Blog Terms and Conditions:
All use, access and any information downloaded to or from the Nuffield Health blog is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Nuffield Health may amend these Terms and Conditions of use without notice at any time and it is your responsibility to regularly check and to ensure compliance with these terms.
The Nuffield Health blog is a blog where employees, consultants or other professionals associated with Nuffield Health can post information or articles which are relevant to members and users of Nuffield Health services.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that You, and not Nuffield Health are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via this blog. Nuffield Health does not control the Content posted via these services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Nuffield Health be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via these services.
- This is a public facing blog, however, all employees, consultants and users of this service linked to Nuffield Health remain bound by Nuffield Health policies and codes of practice, including the Information Governance and Social Media Policies.
- You are responsible for all Content in any messages that you post.
- You may not submit anything for posting that is inappropriate and may upset, harass or embarrass any other person, or break any law.
- You may not post any medical advice on this blog, or accept any medical advice from other users.
- Please ensure comments relate to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting. Comments that are irrelevant to the post will not be published.
- You must not impersonate anyone else, including, but not limited to, any Nuffield Health employee or blog staff, or falsely state or suggest that you have an affiliation with a person or association.
- Do not post personal information about others on this blog and avoid posting information about yourself.
- Do not post confidential information. If you think that your comment may include confidential information.
- Do not post confidential information. If you think that your comment may include confidential information then we advise that you refrain from posting it.
- Opinions expressed on the Nuffield Health Blog are those of the respective contributing user only.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of Nuffield Health. As such Nuffield Health cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
- Comments must not contain any material that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing or defamatory towards any person whether a user on this blog or not.
- Do not post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of an individual’s sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status.
- You may not use this blog to post any material or links to any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise in violation of the law.
- You must not post or link to any material that contains any information about any person under the age of 18.
- Please do not attack someone for having an opinion that differs from your own; if you disagree with someone please express yourself clearly and respectfully.
- You agree that you will not use this blog to post any copyright material or intellectual property that is not your own without the express permission of the copyright or intellectual property holder.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nuffield Health from and against any claim, liability, cost, damage or loss we may incur (including, without limitation legal costs) as a result of any material you post on our blog, or any violation by you of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and requests for money will not be posted.
You acknowledge that Nuffield Health has no obligation to monitor Content. Nuffield Health and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, amend, move or remove any Content that is available via this service that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any personal data or information that you choose to disclose and make publicly accessible via this blog, and that under no circumstances will Nuffield Health be liable in any way for the disclosure and public accessibility of such personal data or information. You acknowledge that any personal data or information (or any other Content) posted to publicly accessible areas may remain publicly accessible indefinitely.
With respect to all Content you elect to post as part of the blog or as part of these services, or to other publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant Nuffield Health a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
This blog is managed by and moderated by Nuffield Health staff. If you wish to make a complaint regarding a comment or post then please contact us (in the first instance) at the following address:
Other terms and conditions