Nutritional therapists assess and identify nutritional imbalances and understand how these could contribute to your symptoms and health problems.
A nutrition programme designed just for you
How you eat affects how you feel, perform, sleep and operate every day. Whether you want to feel better or lose weight, our skilled nutritional therapists can help you develop a nutritional programme that works for you.
Nutritional therapy is relevant for all individuals, from those with chronic conditions to those looking for more general support to enhance their health and wellbeing. Nutrients and other food components influence the function of the body, protect against disease and restore health. In some individuals diet can be a serious risk factor for a number of diseases.
A nutritional therapist at Nuffield Health will consider each individual to be unique and recommend a personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme rather than a 'one size fits all' approach. They will assess the underlying causes of symptoms and look at how different systems in the body may be contributing to a health issue.
This approach allows our therapists to work with individuals to address nutritional balance, understanding each person's health goals, lifestyle demands and medical conditions to help support the body towards regaining or maintaining health.
Our nutritional therapists are able to help with:
- Improving digestive health, including chronic digestive disorders
- Managing allergies and food intolerances
- Diabetes and blood sugar management
- Weight management, weight loss and obesity
- Stress management
- Arthritis, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout
- Children's nutrition, family planning menu and ADHD
- Disordered eating
- Female health - endometriosis, PCOS, fertility, menopause and PMS
- Food intolerances - wheat, gluten and dairy
- Heart health - cholesterol, high blood pressure
- ME/chronic fatigue
- Mental health issues - low mood, depression and anxiety
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin conditions - acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rosacea
- Sports nutrition advice, endurance sports nutrition and muscle gain
- Thyroid issues
Get in touch with our experts today
To find out more about our range of stand-alone consultations, complementary 15 minute information sessions, or to book an appointment at your nearest gym, please contact us on 03007900131.
Contact our Nutritional Therapy team today
Email us or request a call back
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of the team will respond to you soon.