Mr Dayo Adeyemo
MBBS, FRCS, MCh, FRCS(Gen Surg)
Year of qualification:
General Surgery, Colorectal
Weekly Tuesday PM
Other days and times by arrangement
- Association of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- West Midlands Higher Surgical Training scheme
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Mr. Adeyemo is a fully trained General and Colorectal Surgeon. His practice encompasses a range of general and colorectal surgery. This includes surgery for all types of hernias, gallbladder, haemorrhoids, anal diseases, intestinal (diverticulosis, IBD etc.) and bowel cancer surgery.
His special interests include treatment of anal/peri-anal conditions, and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery for general and colorectal conditions.
Research – Chemotherapy induced cell death in colorectal cancer (Royal Free UCL Medical School)
Consultant General Surgeon, County Hospital Hereford