TC ICAP L’Etape London by Le Tour de France Prize Draw
Terms and conditions for the Nuffield Health TC ICAP L’Etape London by Le Tour de France gym challenge.
1. This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, only excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. You must have a valid Nuffield Health gym membership at the time the prize is drawn.
4. Promotion Period: Promotion will be open from 00:01 [22/06/2017] until 23:59 [23/07/2017]
4.1 Corporate on-site fitness clubs Promotion Period: Promotion will be open from 00:01 [17/07/2017] until 23:59 [18/08/2017]
5. The promotion is only open during the promotion period. Please do not enter outside of this promotion period. Any entries submitted outside these dates and times will not be judged.
HOW TO ENTER
6. Participants are required to complete, in full, challenge entry cards available at their local Fitness & Wellbeing Club by completing the required amount of activity in the gym. Once complete, challenge cards must be posted in the drop box located inside the gym to be entered into the prize drawer.
7. One winner will win a holiday voucher to the value of £1,500 out of all the eligible entries. This comprises of all entries across our 111 consumer gyms and one corporate gym location (Canary Wharf Health Club).
7.1 Excepting Canary Wharf Health Club mentioned above, participants entering from Nuffield Health on-site gyms in corporate locations are not eligible to win the holiday prize voucher.
8. One winner will win an Official Le Tour de France cycling jersey signed by cyclist Chris Froome. The clothing size and style of the jersey is pre-selected and cannot be requested by the winner. This winner will be picked from all the eligible entries. This comprises of all entries across our 111 consumer gyms and one corporate gym location (Canary Wharf Health Club).
8.1 One winner from within the Corporate on-site fitness clubs promotion will win an Official Le Tour de France cycling jersey signed by cyclist Chris Froome. The clothing size and style of the jersey is pre-selected and cannot be requested by the winner. This winner will be picked from all the eligible entries. This comprises of all entries across our 50 corporate on-site gyms excepting Canary Wharf Health Club as being included above.
9. One winner, per gym, will win a prize pack including; 1 x Nuffield Health branded cycling jersey, the clothing size of the jersey may be pre-selected and the winner may not be able to request the size of it. 1 x free entry code into L’Etape cycling event organised by Human Race taking place on 24th September 2017. Nuffield Health accepts no liability to any changes made to the L’Etape cycling evening including cancellation. 1 x Le Tour De France Official merchandise pack including water bottle and drawstring back. The designs of these promotional items may vary. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries at that particular gym.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
10. Winner will be chosen at random providing the Participant adheres to all promotion terms and conditions on Friday, 28th July 2017 at the Promoter’s Head office at Epsom Gateway by a member of the marketing team.
10.1 Winner from the corporate gym competition will be chosen at random providing the Participant adheres to all promotion terms and conditions on Friday 25th August 2017 at the Promoter’s Head office at Epsom Gateway by a member of the marketing team.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
11. The winner will be contacted via telephone by Nuffield Health within 14 days of being selected. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of the notification then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
USE OF ENTRY
13. By entering this promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
14. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter on any grounds.
15. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
16. The Promoter will play no part in booking the holiday including transport to and from the airport or destination and holiday insurance. The prize winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s) and securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulations prior to departure. The prize does not include travel insurance, meals and drinks other than those stated, UK airport parking, spending money, activities for which a fee is payable.
17. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to assign all right (including copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
18. Entrants agree their entry is their own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party.
19. The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries, which it considers, do not comply with these terms and condition or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
23. Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The name and country of residence of the winning entry of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Marketing Department, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winning entry. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
28. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
29. This promotion is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL