Nutritional Therapy Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all nutritional therapy advice sessions (Nutritional Therapy).
Nuffield Health members and their guests can purchase Nutritional Therapy.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Nuffield Health
- Your agreement with us is made up of your completed and signed Nutritional Therapy agreement form, our website terms and conditions and these Nutritional Therapy terms and conditions. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask a Nuffield team member at your Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- Session purchases can be made on-line or in person at the front desk of any Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym where our nutritional therapists are based
- When you purchase your session, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, containing the details of your online purchase. A Nuffield team member will contact you by telephone or email within 24 hours of your purchase to book you in for your session
- We will always endeavour to provide you with your choice of Nutritional Therapist, but we are unable to guarantee this.
- All of our Nutritional Therapists are: Qualified professionals and members of the professional body of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Experts in nutrition
- Trained to a high level
- Approachable, knowledgeable and supportive.
- All payments must be made in full, on-line. You can pay for Nutrition Therapy sessions in person at the front desk of your Fitness & Wellbeing Gym should you choose to book any sessions there
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken
- For all online purchases, you should retain a copy of the Nutritional Therapy agreement, these terms and conditions and your receipt for any payment of session purchases you make.
Session Cancellations or Amendments
- You must notify us of all cancellations and amendments to your Nutritional Therapy sessions and bookings by contacting the Nuffield team on 0370 218 4510 or by contacting the Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym where you have booked your session(s)
- You must provide us with a minimum of 24 hours notice of any cancellations or changes to your session
- If you provide us with less than 24 hours notice of any cancellation or changes to your session, we will charge you and you will incur, a fee of 50% of the full session booking fee rate
- If you fail to turn up for a session, we will charge you and you will incur a fee of 100% of the full session booking fee rate
- If we have to cancel or defer your session for any reason, your Nutritional Therapist will give you at least 24 hours’ prior notice of any such cancellation or deferment. If our Nutritional Therapist fails to give you at least 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation or deferment, you will be entitled to [1 extra hour of Nutritional Therapy] in addition to the cancelled or deferred session
- Any rearranged sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and the Nutritional Therapist.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Nutritional Therapy sessions must be used within 90 days of the date of purchase, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made. This is to ensure we deliver all your required sessions to enable you to achieve your goals.
- You may extend Nutritional Therapy sessions purchased for between one month and 12 full calendar months for the following reasons only:
- Serious illness
- Serious injury
- To extend your Nutritional Therapy sessions you must contact your Fitness & Wellbeing Gym; we may ask you to provide [satisfactory] proof of pregnancy, serious illness, serious injury or redundancy
- Any other extensions are entirely at our discretion.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your Nutritional Therapist, you may change your Nutritional Therapist by contacting the Nuffield Health team on 0370 218 4510
- In all circumstances, any sessions used with your previous Nutritional Therapist remain used
- Your Nutritional Therapist cannot prescribe treatment or diagnose medical conditions. They may at any time ask to consult with your GP should any medical condition arise.
- If for any legitimate medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Nutritional Therapy sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding unused sessions. We may ask for you to provide [satisfactory] proof from your GP
- If you relocate to another Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, any remaining unused sessions may be transferred on the same terms and conditions
- If your Nutritional Therapist leaves your Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, no refund will be given and you will be assigned another Nutritional Therapist
- Any other refunds are at our discretion.