Nuffield Health x Sky VIP promotion Terms and Conditions
These set out the terms on which Sky UK Limited (company number 02906991) whose registered address is at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5QD (“Sky”) will be promoting certain prizes or offers which will be supplied by Nuffield Health (company number 00576970) (“Partner”) and promoted to Sky’s customers (“Participants”) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. (the ”Promotion”)
1. Subject to Sky administering the Promotion in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the Partner will provide non-member guest capacity to Sky for up to 100,000 7-day promotional passes which Sky will make available through promotion codes (“Promotion Codes”) to Participants. The passes (detailed at clause 3 below) will be for a free 7-day trial for any Nuffield Health consumer fitness and wellbeing centre swimming and gym floor access excluding our Canary Wharf Fitness & Wellbeing Centre. Sky agrees to offer the Promotion Codes to Participants in the Promotion in accordance with the Promotion Terms and Conditions and further agrees not to use the Promotion for any other purpose. Sky will promote the Promotion on the Sky VIP Marketing channels. Subject to clauses 13, 14 and 15, Sky shall incorporate the Partner’s designated logo and/or imagery into all advertising relating to the Promotion as set out herein.
2. The Promotion will entitle Participants in the Promotion access to register for a 7-day family swim and gym floor free trial pass. The Partner is offering 25,000 ‘winners’ a 7-day family pass, each winner can bring up to 3 family members which totals 100,000. The Partner will provide Sky with a landing page which Participants will access online and where the Promotion Codes will be registered. The Partner will then facilitate the free 7-day trial through the Nuffield Health fitness and wellbeing centre gym team, who will communicate to the Participant how they can start using the free trial pass. If a ‘winner’ is found to be an existing customer of the Partner, the Partner will still accept the 7-day free trial on the basis of welcoming their 3 additional guests as part of the winning family pass.
3. Sky will be responsible for the administration and funding of the Promotion excluding the redemption of the Promotion Codes. Sky will ensure that it is identified as the promoter of the Promotion and shall prepare and publicise appropriate terms and conditions for the Promotion (“Promotion Terms and Conditions”) which also include the Partner specific terms and conditions (as detailed in Annex 1 (the “Sky Terms and Conditions”)). Sky shall ensure that its use of the Promotion Terms and Conditions comply with all legal and regulatory requirements including without limitation the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the UK Code of Non-Broadcast Advertising, Sales and Promotions, save that Sky shall have no liability in respect of the Partner Terms and Conditions.
4. Sky shall ensure that it obtains approval from the Partner (such approval not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed) in relation to all forms of the Promotion Terms and Conditions prior to the commencement of the Promotion and in accordance with clause 13.
5. Sky will ensure that all Participants engaging in the Promotion are given notice of the full Promotion Terms and Conditions before they enter the Promotion. The Partner recognises that Sky may be unable to put the full Promotion Terms and Conditions on all marketing materials and that short form terms may be included on certain materials. Full Promotion Terms and Conditions will be available on the Sky’s website and an appropriate link to those shall be included in any short form terms.
6. Sky will further ensure that the Promotion Terms and Conditions remain readily accessible throughout the Promotion and for a reasonable period thereafter, that the Promotion is accurately described and that at minimum, a short form of the Promotion Terms and Conditions are included in all marketing, promotional and editorial materials related to the Promotion.
Sky VIP promotion terms and conditions can be found via the link here which detail further information on the ballot system being used to allow Sky VIP customers to take part in the promotion.