Nuffield Health England vs Netherlands Football Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A valid Facebook account is required to enter – you must ensure that you have the account-holder’s permission if you are not the account holder.
4 Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from Friday 17th June until midday on Tuesday 21st June.
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period, as any entries submitted or received outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to submit a comment on the Promoter’s Facebook post which refers to the competition and must tag someone who they would take with them. Any comments that Nuffield Health deems to be inappropriate will be removed.
7. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received, and each winner will win a pair of tickets to the England Women’s v Netherlands match on Friday 24th June. Tickets are non-transferable, allocated in pairs, and winners must attend. Seat numbers/location will be confirmed upon ticket allocation.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
8. The winners will be chosen at random from all Participants provided that the winning Participants adhere to all Promotion terms and conditions. Winner selection will be made at the Promoter’s head office at Epsom Gateway on Tuesday 21st June.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
9. Winners will be contacted via Facebook direct message on 21st June 2022 and winners must confirm their email address by 6pm on 22nd June 2022 to enable tickets to be distributed. If you are a winner and do not confirm your email address by this time you will forfeit your tickets and we may reallocate them to another winner.
10. The prize must be taken as stated, is not transferable and no compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative is available.
USE OF ENTRY
11. By entering the Promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy, reproduce, replicate or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
12. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter at its discretion on any grounds.
13. One entry per person. Participants found to be using multiple entries from the same Facebook account will be disqualified.
14. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree to assign all rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry without fee or other charge to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
15. Participants agree their entry is their own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party.
16. The prize carries no cash value or cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any Participant who it reasonably believes has interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the fair running of the Promotion.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of any Participant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, epidemic or pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to Participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
20. Entries must be made by Participants personally and must not be made through agents or third parties, or except as envisaged by these terms and conditions through any automated process or means. Proof of identity may be requested.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The name and country of residence of the winning entry of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Nuffield Health Marketing Dept. Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of each winner and the winning entries. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and, by entering the Promotion, consents to such participation.
25. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
26. This Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL