Human Race Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Nuffield Health Human Race competition.
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, only excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering this Promotion you (the “Participant”, “you” or “your”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”): Promotion will be open from 01.04.2016 until 23:59 31.12.2017
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this promotion period. Any entries submitted outside these dates and times will not be considered.
How to Enter
6. Participants are required to tick the Nuffield Health competition opt-in box as part of the registration and entry process for any Human Race event in 2016.
7. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Promotion, please e-mail the Promoter at email@example.com.
8. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries to each Human Race event in 2016 to win a free 12month Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym membership valid for 12 consecutive months at the Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym of their choice (excluding the Nuffield Health City London Fitness & Wellbeing Gym), non-chargeable facilities and services only (“Prize”).
9. Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes and must be redeemed by 31/03/2017
10. Prize may not be used or redeemed by a Participant who is a current member of any Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse or otherwise compensate the Participant if for any reason the Participant does not or is unable to use Prize.
Winner selection process
11. A winner will be selected at random by the Promoter after the closing date for the last 2016 Human Race event.
12. All decisions are final and at the sole discretion of Nuffield Health.
Winner notification process
13. The Promoter shall notify the winner by telephone and ore-mail within 14 days of being selected and shall provide him or her will full details of the Prize.
14. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of the notification then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same manner.
15. Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use Prize as stated.
Use of Entry
16. By entering this Promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
17. By entering this Promotion you agree to Nuffield Health contacting you about relevant products and services. You may unsubscribe at any time.
18. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter on any grounds.
19. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are disallowed. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
20. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
22. Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
23. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner plus the winning entry. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation.
27. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release and forever discharge the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries included as part of the Human Race event registration process that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
29. The Participant shall be responsible for the cost (if any) of sending the Promotion entry to the Promoter.
30. The Participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of his or her chosen Nuffield Health Wellbeing & Fitness Gym which will be provided to him or her upon joining.
31. This Promotion is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
32. The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL