Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is free of charge and no purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access and a valid email address are required for entry.
4. Prize winners may be asked to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities. This might include winners and their guests being filmed and photographed at St George’s Park and/or Wembley Stadium.
5 Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from 15:00 BST on 15th March 2023 until 23:59 BST on 30th April 2023 inclusive.
6. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period. Any entries submitted and/or received outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
How to enter
7. To enter the Promotion: Participants are required to visit nuffieldhealth.com/thefa/competition and complete the online form, providing their details, full name and a valid email address, to be entered into the Prize Draw. Nuffield Health accepts no responsibility for incorrect contact details being entered.
8. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
9. There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner; one (1) Second Prize; two (2) Third Prizes; and twenty five (25) Fourth Prizes. a. Grand Prize: 1 x VIP Experience Day at St George’s Park for one (1) winning under 18 school or grassroots football team at a date to be confirmed in 2023. All members of the winning team must be aged 18 or under at the time of prize delivery. The experience will include a tour of the National Football Centre and Hotel areas, and a coaching session with an experienced football coach and health professional. Maximum number of guests who can attend is 30, with a maximum of 25 children under the age of 18 who can participate and 5 accompanying adults as chaperones. Please note that chaperone to child ratio must be 1:5. Accommodation is not included as part of the prize. A contribution of up to £500 will be made towards return travel from the location of the winning team (being the relevant school or grassroots team) to St George’s Park (one pick up and one drop off). Food and soft drinks while at the training ground will be included. The prize is only available for the one (1) winning school or under 18 grassroots club that is located in England and will take place at St George’s Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-On-Trent in England. For groups with players ages 15 and under, players must be within a 2-year age banding as per The FA standard code of rules for youth football. Coaches are expected to take part in the session as part of a co-coaching model.
b. Second Prize: 1 x VIP experience day at Wembley Stadium for one (1) winning under 18 school or grassroots football team at a date to be confirmed in 2023, but to be taken prior to 31.7.23. The experience day will include a tour of Wembley Stadium for up to 24 guests, with a maximum of 20 children and up to 4 accompanying adults as chaperones. Please note that chaperone to child ratio must be 1:5. The experience also includes a 45-minute session with a football Legend to include a Q&A and meet and greet/photo opportunity for individuals. Accommodation is not included as part of the prize. A contribution of up to £500 will be made towards return travel from the location of the winning team (being the relevant school or grassroots team) to Wembley Stadium (one pick up and one drop off). Food and soft drinks while at the stadium will be included. The prize is only available for the one (1) winning school or under 18 grassroots club that is located England and will take place at Wembley Stadium, HA9 0FA in England.
c. Third Prize: 2 x England Open Training attendance experiences, each experience is for up to 2 people and will take place at St George’s Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-On-Trent during an England Senior Men’s or England Senior Women’s training sessions on 13.6.23 and 19.9.23. Session to be chosen by Nuffield Health. All under 18s attending must be accompanied/chaperoned by an adult responsible for them throughout the experience and included within the total prize number (two individuals per prize). The experience lasts up to 3 hours and will include watching the team in training, opportunity to meet the players afterwards, take socially distanced photos and get official England Football team merchandise signed. Accommodation or travel is not included and winners are responsible for all accommodation and travel arrangements and costs. Food and soft drinks while at St George’s Park is included.
d. Fourth Prize: 25 x pairs of match tickets. All tickets are general admission tickets to either England Senior Men’s or England Senior Women’s fixtures in 2023 (5 games at various locations in England to be allocated at random by Nuffield Health). All tickets must be used in accordance with their published terms and conditions. Travel, accommodation and food is not included and winners are responsible for all such arrangements and costs.
Winner selection process
10. One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) Second Prize, two (2) Third Prizes and twenty five (25) Fourth Prizes will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
Winner notification process
11. All winners will be chosen at random on or before 5.5.23. The provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on their entry form between 1.5.23 and 5.5.23. Within 14 days of winners being contacted they should provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Once eligibility has been confirmed, each provisional winner will be confirmed as a winner.
12. Winner must respond within 10 days of the winner confirmation email being sent to state that they accept the prize. In the event that a winner has not responded within 10 days of the initial notification then that winner forfeits their prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another Participant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative is available.
13. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
14. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure Promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these terms and conditions, your entry/ies (and any entry made using any alias of or associated with you) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions at its discretion. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of Participants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the Participant entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify Participants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these terms and conditions.
h. without liability, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to nuffieldhealth.com/thefa/competition
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
18. The Prizes carry no cash value or cash alternative, are non-transferable, and may not be substituted by the winners. No compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
19. Entries must be made by Participants personally, and must not be made through agents or third parties or, except as may be expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, through any automated process or means. Proof of identity may be requested.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The name and country of residence of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Sarah Coles, Marketing & Communication, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first name and county of residence of the winners and the winning entries.
24. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
25. This Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. This Promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by The Football Association (The FA) and by entering, you acknowledge and agree that The FA shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL (Company No. 576970).