England vs Scotland 22/09/23 Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. A valid Facebook account is required to enter – you must ensure that you have the account holder’s permission if you are not the account holder.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from 17:00pm on Monday 18th September 2023 until 12:00pm Wednesday 20th September 2023.
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period, as any entries submitted or received outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
How to enter
6. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to follow Nuffield Health, like the competition post and submit a comment on the Promoter’s Facebook post. Any comments on social media that Nuffield Health deems to be inappropriate will be removed.
7. Five winners will be chosen at random to win entry for them and 1 other guest to the England vs Scotland game on Friday 22nd September 2023 at the Stadium of Light in Sunderland. Prize is non-transferable, places are allocated in a pair and the winner must attend.
a. The match will take place at Stadium of Light in Sunderland on Friday 22nd September 2023. All under 18s attending must be accompanied/chaperoned by an adult responsible for them throughout the match and included within the total prize number (two individuals per prize). Accommodation or travel is not included and winners are responsible for all accommodation and travel arrangements and costs.
b. All tickets are subject to and must be used in accordance with their published terms and conditions.
Winner selection process
8. The winners will be chosen at random from all Participants provided that the winning Participants adhere to all Promotion terms and conditions. Winner selection will be made at the Promoter’s head office at Epsom Gateway on Wednesday 20th September 2023.
Winner notification process
9. The winners will be contacted via Facebook direct message on Wednesday 20th September and must confirm their email address and/or acceptance of the prize to secure it. If you are a winner and do not confirm your acceptance by 12:00pm on Thursday 21st September you will forfeit your tickets and we may reallocate them to another winner.
10. The prize must be taken as stated, is not transferable and no compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative is available.
11. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure Promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any entry made using any alias of or associated with you) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions at its discretion. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of Participants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the Participant entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify Participants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. without liability, cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
16. The Prizes carry no cash value or cash alternative, are non-transferable, and may not be substituted by the winners. No compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
17. Entries must be made by Participants personally, and must not be made through agents or third parties or, except as may be expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, through any automated process or means. Proof of identity may be requested.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The name and country of residence of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Sarah Coles, Marketing & Communication, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first name and county of residence of the winners and the winning entries.
22. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
23. This Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
24. This Promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by The Football Association (The FA) and by entering, you acknowledge and agree that The FA shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Promotion.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL