1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to
residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees or
agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree
to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is
necessary. A valid email address or Facebook account is required to enter –
you must ensure that you have the account-holder’s permission if you are not
the account holder.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from 5 September until 23:59 on 8 September.
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period.
Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period, as any entries submitted or
received outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and
will not be judged.
How to enter
6. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to enter
via email link, or submit a comment on the Promoter’s Facebook post that refers to the competition, saying who they would take with them. Any
comments that Nuffield Health deems to be inappropriate will be removed.
7. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received,
one winner from Facebook entries and one winner from email and new
member entries combined. Each will win one pair of tickets to watch the England men’s team
train at St. George’s Park, Burton upon Trent, on 20 September. Each winner can also claim up to £100 reimbursement of travel costs via
cheque subject to a valid receipt. Prize is non-transferable, allocated in a pair
and the winner must attend.
8. All winners will be required to arrive at the venue by
9.30am and take a COVID-19 lateral flow test on arrival.
Winner selection process
9. The winners will be chosen at random from all Participants
provided that the winning Participants adhere to all Promotion terms and
conditions. Winner selection will be made at the Promoter’s head office at
Epsom Gateway on 9 September.
Winner notification process
10. Winners will be contacted via email or Facebook
direct message and winners must confirm their email address by 9am on Monday 12 September to secure the prize. If you are a winner and do not confirm your
email address by this time you will forfeit your tickets and we may reallocate
them to another winner.
11. The prize must be taken as stated, is not transferable
and no compensation will be payable if any winner is unable to use the prize as
stated. No cash alternative is available.
Use of entry
12. By entering the Promotion all Participants permit the
Promotor to use, copy, reproduce, replicate or publish the material and
information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
13. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the
Promoter at its discretion on any grounds.
14. One entry per person. Participants found to be using
multiple entries from the same Facebook account will be
15. By entering the Promotion, Participants agree to assign
all rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual
property rights) in their entry without fee or other charge to the Promoter so
the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
16. Participants agree their entry is their own original
work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party.
17. The prize carries no cash value or cash alternative, is
non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will
be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute
discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these
terms and condition or any Participant who it reasonably believes has
interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the fair running of the Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to
undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent
or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification
as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of any Participant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion
and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe,
war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, epidemic or pandemic, or any
actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other
event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be
notified to Participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
21. Entries must be made by Participants personally and must
not be made through agents or third parties, or except as envisaged by these
terms and conditions through any automated process or means. Proof of identity
may be requested.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence
will be entered into.
23. The name and country of residence of the winning entry
of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Nuffield Health Marketing
Dept. Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and
county of residence of each winner and the winning entries. Each winner may be
required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities
and, by entering the Promotion, consents to such participation.
25. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied
for the administration of the Promotion and not for any other purpose without your
explicit consent. The Promoter may disclose Participants’ personal information
to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or
26. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees to
release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions,
claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or
damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with
the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or
personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as
prohibited by law).
27. This Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue,
Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL