2017 Pledge Competition Terms and Conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Ireland aged 18 or over, and excludes current Nuffield Health gym members, employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter. Internet access is required
4 Promotion Period: Promotion will be open from 00:01 26/12/2016 until 23:59 09/01/2017
5. The promotion is only open during the promotion period. Please do not enter outside of this promotion period. Any entries submitted outside these dates and times will not be judged.
HOW TO ENTER
6. Participants are required to submit a form on the Promoter’s website https://www.nuffieldhealth.com/pledge-your-goal and submit a measurable pledge highlighting their health or fitness -related goal(s).
7. Two winners will be chosen at random and will win a fitness pack, including a wearable fitness tracker, fitness clothing, accessories, and a three month gym membership to their chosen Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Club.
8. Three month gym membership is valid for three consecutive months only and must commence on the date of collection (see clause 9). Membership will be subject to the participant’s acceptance of the Nuffield Health membership terms and conditions.
9. A further 9 months gym membership will be awarded to the winner/s if they have achieved or made measurable progress (deemed by a member of staff in their gym’s fitness team in their absolute discretion) against their goal at the end of their three month gym membership.
10. Additional 9 month gym membership prize must be taken in 12 consecutive months at the same Club as the free 3-month membership. Membership will be subject to the participant’s acceptance of the Nuffield Health membership terms and conditions.
WINNERS SELECTION PROCESS
11. Winners will be chosen at random providing the Participant adheres to all promotion terms and conditions on 23:59 on 9th January 2017 at the Promoter’s Head office at Epsom Gateway on 12th January 2017.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
12. The winners will be contacted via email by Nuffield Health within 5 working days of being selected. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, collection must happen within 14 days of this notification.
13. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of the notification then the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another entrant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
USE OF ENTRY
14. By entering this promotion all Participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by Participants as part of their entry.
15. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter on any grounds.
16. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
17. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to assign all right (including copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry (including but not limited to the rights in the Tweet copy) to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
18. Entrants agree their entry is their own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party.
19. The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
23. Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The name and country of residence of the winning entry of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Marketing Department, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5AL.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winning entries including but not limited to our Nuffield Health website, social channels, and in-gym. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities which may involve providing regular updates on their progress to Nuffield Health, and by entering the Promotion consents to such participation. Nuffield Health may take photographs of the winner for the purposes of marketing or public relations and the winner hereby consents to such use and agrees that Nuffield Health can use these images either separately or together, either wholly or in part, in any way and in any medium. Copyright (or any other intellectual property) in the images lies with Nuffield Health together with the right of reproduction either wholly or in part.
28. By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
29. This promotion is governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL