Technogym competition - Terms and Conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, only excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL.
2. By entering the Promotion you (the “Participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary, however you must have a valid Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Club membership to enter.
4 Promotion Period: The Promotion will be open from 00:01 on 5 October 2020 until 12:00 on 9 November 2020.
5. The Promotion is only open during the Promotion Period. Please do not enter outside of this Promotion Period. Any entries submitted outside of the Promotion Period dates and times will not be valid and will not be judged.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter the Promotion, Participants are required to submit a form on the Nuffield Health website www.nuffieldheath.com/win
7. Four winners will be chosen at random and will win the following: A 1.5 hour private small group training session with professional heptathlete Niamh Emerson, 2018 Commonwealth Bronze Medallist and Technogym Ambassador at Loughborough University followed by a Q&A after the session. The prize also includes a tour of Loughborough High Performance Athletic Centre, Powerbase Training Facility and Holywell Fitness Centre, and lunch at the Athletes Village. The day will be hosted by a Technogym Educator and a Nuffield Health representative. Due to the venue and the athlete’s schedule, only one session date can be offered, Saturday 21 November 2020. If any winner is not able to attend, no alternative date can be offered and another winner will be selected by the Promoter. The Promoter is willing to pay reasonable travel expenses provided these are agreed in advance with the Promoter. Winners will be photographed on the day and the photos will be published on the Nuffield Health and Technogym social media channels.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
8. The 4 winners will be chosen at random from all participants provided that the winning participants adhere to these terms and conditions. Winner selection will be made on Monday 9 November 2020 by the Head of Marketing – Fitness & Wellbeing.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
9. All winners will be contacted via email by Nuffield Health within 1 day of being selected with details of the prize.
10. In the event that any winner has not responded within 7 days of the notification then the winner forfeits the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to another participant selected in the same manner. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No cash alternative or other alternative is available.
USE OF ENTRY
11. By entering the Promotion all participants permit the Promotor to use, copy or publish the material and information provided by participants as part of their entry.
12. Entries for the Promotion may be rejected by the Promoter at its discretion on any grounds.
13. Participants found to be using multiple entries will be disqualified.
14. The Promotion is in not sponsored by Technogym. You understand and agree that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Technogym. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of the Promotion unless you have expressly agreed to its use for any other purpose. TECHNOGYM is a trademark of TECHNOGYM S.P.A.
15. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to assign all rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights) in their entry without fee or other charge to the Promoter so the Promoter can use indefinitely for whatever purpose the Promoter wishes.
16. Entrants agree their entry is their own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party.
17. The prize carries no cash value or cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and condition or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered, or attempted to interfere, with the fair running of the Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, within limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of any participant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic or epidemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
21. Entries must be made by participants personally and must not be made through agents or third parties, or except as envisaged by these terms and conditions through any automated process or means. Proof of identity and age may be requested.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The name and country of residence of the winning entry of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Jane Shackleton, Head of Marketing – Fitness & Wellbeing, Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winner and the winning entry. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and, by entering the Promotion, consents to such participation.
26. By entering the Promotion, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, injuries, liabilities, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
27. This Promotion is governed by the law of England & Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
The Promoter: Nuffield Health, Epsom Gateway, Ashley Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5AL